Monday, May 7, 2007

I think i left my heart in Hong Kong cos I am feeling so dead and grumpy after coming back. I miss the place so damn much that I feel like I am on a tour here instead of feeling that Singapore is my home. And i simply melt under the sorching sun. I miss walking on the streets late at night where there are still lots of people who behave like they do not need to work the next day. I like walking around without having to sweat abit. I miss the food, the variou types of desserts and dim sum that I cant even have enough during my 9 days stay. I like how fluent the cantonese was spoken by the people around me and it actually sounds nice if the person speaks really gently and slowly. I like how close I am to Twins and in fact breathing in the same air as them no matter how loser this may sound. I miss the SHOPPING and how people can just wear sneakers and jeans to work without looking sloppy at all.

I miss u, HK!

No comments: