Monday, April 9, 2007

As my computer has been spoilt for almost a month and the company's computer has been attacked by millions of viruses, I have not had the chance to update my blog lately. Anyway, shall just let pics do all the talking!



Think CNY passed kinda fast, i was all ready to get into the festive mood then i realise its gone. Kinda hate the fact that the festive seasons are all cramped together in December, January and February as this means that theres totally nothing to look forward to for the rest of the year. =(
Nonetheless, I learnt Mahjong (like finally!) this yr! Thanks to the ever patient Cousin Xian and Da Yi!






Went KTV with my cousin Wanling and met Piggy Xian after his school with my sisters. And we had a nice lunch at coffee club! The feeling was kinda warm cos we hardly go out tog with our cousins except for Piggy Xian as the age gap with the rest is kinda great.





Nike Air Force Exhibition was in town a few months back and i forced my sister to go with me. Actually it was abit of a disappointment as i thought the place was gonna be damn big and cool. Its still cool but alot emptier than what the pictures show.





Was surfing the net today and saw this person taking beautiful photos and putting them up on his blog. Oh my, they are really really nice. Shall post them up again as this com sucks. Someone just get me a Canon SLR PLEASE! :(

No comments: